Naples : Source
If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please leave details below
Conference on International Finance, Climate Finance and Growth
FFEA and University of Naples 'Parthenope' invite you to submit papers for the first CINSC. This conference channels the intellectual and social spirit of the Infiniti Conference 2003-19, with a new focus on the intersections of climate finance, green finance, international financial markets and integration, and finance for sustainable growth. We welcome papers for oral presentation, for poster presentation and proposals for workshops and round tables.
We welcome all papers and workshops in the broad fields of International, Climate and Green finance, welcoming in particular their interactions with each other and how they can aid the sustainable growth of economies, corporations and organizations. Material covered in the "Green Swan" book from the BIS is of direct interest.
An indicative but not exhaustive set of topics include the following, but please feel free to contact us for further information and clarification.
- Green Finance
- Carbon Finance
- Sustainable Finance
- Climate Finance
- Modelling international capital flows
- Modelling financial and economic integration and interrelationships
- Artificial Intelligence applications in financial and economic analysis
- Machine learning applications in financial and economic analysis
- Climate, green and carbon finance modelling challenges
- Financial Stability and Green/Climate/Sustainable Finance
- Central Banking and Green/Climate/Sustainable Finance
- Climate and Green Financial Stress Testing
- Risk Management and Green/Sustainable/Climate finance challenges.
- International Financial Regulation and Green/Sustainable/Climate finance challenges.
- Cryptocurrency and Digital Finance interactions with Green/Sustainable/Climate finance
- Contagion., spillovers and interlinkages among green/climate/sustainable financial instruments and other assets
- Green/Sustainable/Climate assets and portfolio allocation
Papers and extended abstracts, as well as proposals for workshops and panel discussions, should be submitted by 30 January 2022 .
Decisions will be provided by Mid April.
About the Conference
- The conference will be in person only.
- Sessions typically last for 90m, and contain one workshop/roundtable or three papers with discussants.
- Authors of accepted papers will be expected to also act as discussants.
- We do not issue visa letters or letters of support.
- Conference fees are all inclusive of meals and supporting documentation
The conference will be an in person event.
Sunday June 12 : 1600h early registration and welcome reception
Monday June 13 : 0830-1730 Conference, Keynote speaker, workshops
Monday June 13 : 1900 Social Event
Tuesday June 14 : 0830-1730 Conference, Meet the editors, workshops
Tuesday June 14 : 1900 Gala Dinner, prize giving at National Railway Museum
- Finance Research Letters
- Financial Review
- International Review of Financial Analysis
- International Review of Economics and Finance
- Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance
- Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money
- North American Journal of Economics and Finance
- Research in International Business and Finance
- Weather, Climate and Society
Selected papers will be invited to submit to these journals ( fees may be waived) by a committee consisting of Professor Brian Lucey (Chair), Professor Samuel Vigne, Professor Jonathan Batten, Professor Laura Ballester, Professor Arman Eshraghi, Professor Vincenzo Verdoliva, Professor Gabriele Sampagarno and Professor Maurice Peat.
Conference attendance fee is likely to be in the region of €400